EECITIES is a provider of energy analysis services to support the planning of energy efficient cities. The services are based on the technologies developed in the SEMANCO project co-funded by the 7th Framework Programme 2011-14. The service providers are experts involved in the development of the SEMANCO project.
This EECITIES web portal describes the technological solutions and their applications in different projects. The content is structured as follows:
- TECHNOLOGIES - a summary of the tools used to create urban energy models and analyse their energy performance.
- SERVICES - the types of services that our experts can facilitate
- APPLICATIONS - a description of the application of the SEMANCO technologies to support energy efficient urban planning
- LEARNING - access to tutorials and information on the technologies and services
The service providers are experts from the organizations involved in the development of the SEMANCO platform:
- ARC Engineering and Architecture La Salle, Barcelona, Spain – Developer of the SEMANCO integrated platform, ontology design and data integration
- University of Teesside, Middlesborough, United Kingdom – Developer of the energy assessment and improvement tools SAPMAP
- CIMNE-BeeGroup, Barcelona, Spain – Developer of the USiT tool, multicriteria evaluation
- Politecnico di Torino, Diparmento di Energia, Torino, Italy – Energy data structuring
- Hochschule Albstadt-Sigmaringen, Germany – Ontology design, energy data analytics
- Agency 9, AB- Lulea, Sweden – 3d visualization, developer of the software 3dMaps
- Ramboll, Copenhagen, Denmark – Developer of the UEP/UIP evaluation tool
- National Energy Action, Newcastle, UK – Building energy experts
- Fòrum, Manresa, Spain – Building energy experts